- for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X (go to the `download' section)
- for Windows (other languages: pl | ru | ua)
- Source code (go to the `download' section).
Installation: follow the instructions in the README-* file.
- Kropki -- copyright 1999, 2001--2015 by Bartek Dyda
- SGF code was taken from GNU Go, copyright 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 by the Free Software Foundation
- GUI enhancements are copyrighted by Alexander Mishchenko (2009)
- Russian and Ukrainian versions, copyright 2009 by Alexander Mishchenko
- Mac OS X support thanks to a patch by Kuba Tyszko
- Some ideas by Rafał Pikuła
Licence and NO WARRANTYKropki is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Kropki is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License, version 2, for more details.